What we offer
We work with you to design greater measurable diversity into your organisation.
Our work can be best described by:
3 principles that drive it
- Diversity has to mean something positive to everyone in your organisation. So we always start with your strategy and goals. That way diversity is a way of achieving results, not a separate activity.
- Organisations need to make meaningful changes to the way they do things in order to achieve significant progress in diversity.
- The most recent research tells us that changing our behaviour is what changes our thinking, not the other way round. Raising awareness rarely alters our attitudes.
2 distinctions that are crucial to understanding diversity
- Diversity is both who you are at work and how you are at work — it’s about both identity and contribution
- There are two overlapping aspects to diversity: the diversity deficits and the diversity dividends. While they are related, they must be tackled separately.
and 5 tools that make our work effective…
...which our clients use all of, some of and in the order that suits their needs best:
- The Exec Leader — how to take the initiative on Diversity
- Make your investment in diversity work — the pilot process that actually changes the numbers
- Changing HR — transforming your processes to deliver diversity
- Managing Difference — how to lead teams brilliantly
- Insight —understanding exactly the diversity story in your organisation through the words of your staff
How we workContact us